Things that Women Should Know
- If a guy asks you out to dinner and starts calling you more
frequently, then he is interested in dating.
- If he pays for everything while you are out, then he is interested.
- If a guy asks you out and you are not interested in him, then
politely say that although you are flattered by the offer you are not
- Do not say...
- I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend. (If you don't actually have one.
If you actually have one then it is acceptable to respond with this answer.)
- I'm sorry I already have plans. If you respond with this then the
guy will assume that you are interested in him and he just happened
to pick a time when you were busy.
- Yes, I'd like to go out. If you don't want to go out with the guy,
then don't say that you will just to be nice. If the guy had enough courage
to ask you out, then you should show some courage and respect by declining.
- Yes and then treat the guy so bad that you hope he doesn't ask you
- Yes and then stand the guy up.
- If you go out with the guy a few times and decide that you aren't
interested, then do not do the following.
- Say that he can put his arm around you when you are out in public.
- Say that he can put his hand on your leg.
- Spend entire days over at his house just hanging out with him.
- Continue going out with him when he asks you out.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
God ye good den and fare thee well.
This page has been visited times.
Medieval Web Resources
John Drennon (j-five)